Bahceli is only a few mins drive from the new Korineum Golf Course. Its sclose to the peaceful quaint village Esentepe where you will find mini marts, bars and restaurants. You get easy access to the town of Kyrenia, Ercan airport and the Metehan border to south Cyprus. Benefit from the very best views and the stunning Mediterranean climate. Behind the village you have pine forests, olive groves and the foot hills of the Besparmak mountain range, great for wintertime walks!
• 1 x Double bed with en suite
• 2x Double bedroom
• Sleeps 6
• Stairs inside all bedrooms are upstairs
• Family bathroom
• Fully furnished
• Air conditioning
• Kitchen appliances and some bathroom necessities
• Private balcony
• Beach and amenities within walking distance
• Private pool and garden
• Smart TV
Within 10-15min walking distance:
• Local mini market called ‘Tatli’
• Local main supermarket called 'Lemar'
• Air Balloon experience office
(Prices upon visit)
Within 20min walking distance/ 5 minutes’ drive:
• 24hr Petrol station with small market.
• Plenty more bars and restaurants along the coast.
• Car hire availability at very reasonable prices.
'Sur Car Hire'
• The Bogaz harbor.
• The harbor restaurant’s/bars.
Within 15 min drive:
• Long beach
At long beach you can also enjoy some water sport activities.
• Royal horse riding stables
(Prices available for both upon visit).
• Caesars beach, bar and restaurant. Pools are not open to the public.
At Caesars you can enjoy plenty of activities such as:
- Beach Volleyball
- Outdoor sports ground
- Jet ski
(Prices available upon visit).
• Salamis Historical Ruins
Within 20min drive:
• Famagusta City perfect for souvenir shopping. Also explore the old city castle walls.
• Kantara Castle
• Cinarli, Incirly Gypsum caves
• If on holiday in the months of May and October take a peek at our annual eco festival in the special eco village of BUYUKKONUK
(free entry, please ask upon arrival for actual dates)
Within one hours drive:
• The Capital city of Kyrenya/Girne which has many more historical sites for you to visit including one of the oldest shipwrecks in the world located at the city's harbor. Plus plenty of restaurant's and souvenir shops.
• You must visit the Karpaz Peninsular. Karpaz is spectacular! It is a stunning protected area with the most beautiful natural deserted beaches open to the public. While your there take a drive through the famous donkey sanctuary and feed some furry friends! Be careful they like to be nosey and peek through the car windows :)) !
Off peak - £500 pw
Peak Season - £700 pw