It’s not often that you get a charming (fully furnished) 1 bedroom villa with its own private swimming pool, good views, a good sized roof terrace and lovely gardens, which is just a short stroll to Catalkoy Village and the bars, restaurants and shops….and at such a fantastic price! The open-plan living space is bright and spacious and the living room opens out onto a terrace with great sea views and there are steps from it leading to the private roof terrace….which again has wonderful mountain and sea views. The kitchen/dining area has plenty of cupboard space and comes with silver appliances and the double bedroom has 2 sets of French windows, one to a terrace and the other leads to the pool. The gardens are low maintenance and have flower-beds, shrubs, palm and fruit trees, as well has that all important swimming pool, plenty of terracing with a lovely mountain backdrop. What a little charmer this is! The shared title deeds are ready for transfer. Ref No HP2445-KS
Living room area: 4.91m x 4.66m (16.1ft.1in x 15ft.2in)
Lovely bright living room with air conditioning and French windows to raised terrace, giving lovely sea views and stairs up to the private roof terrace
Kitchen/dining area: 5.69m x 3.59m (18ft. 6in x 11ft.7in)
Fitted with oven, hob and extractor fan, fridge freezer and plenty of cupboard space and plenty of room for dining table and chairs.
Bedroom: 3.52m x 2.63m (11ft.5in x 8ft.6in)
A bright bedroom with air conditioning and two lots of French windows; one to a private balcony and the second to the pool area
Bathroom: 2.56m x 1.73m (8ft.39in x 5ft.6in)
Shower cubicle & WC and separate basin with cupboards under and over.
Private swimming pool, roof terrace, terrace from living room and also a terrace from the bedroom. Off-street parking with low maintenance garden with flowerbeds, shrubs, palm and fruit trees.
Сatalkoy is located 10 minutes outside of Kyrenia town centre, close to the villages of Bellapais and Ozankoy and is known for its affluent residents. The village has a quaint, old-world feel and epitomises the 'Mediterranean village' with its town square and whitewashed buildings.
It's a popular place for tourists and locals alike, as it brings the qualities of a holiday resort into a village atmosphere, Catalkoy is close enough to Kyrenia town centre so that you'll never be far from the action, and yet not too close that you'll never have a peaceful moment. Catalkoy also plays host to some of the best hotels on the island, the Acapulco beach and resort, The Dedeman Olive Tree and, perhaps most notably the five-star Malpas hotel. The Malpas offers a superb restaurant, an ambient jazz bar and a fitness centre and spa among its many facilities, and is well worth a visit for both tourists and locals. Its location affords stunning views, and makes it the perfect place for a little getaway.
Popular Area Attractions:
- The Acapulco beach and resort
- The Dedeman Olive Tree
- Alagadi or Turtle beach is a short drive away. In July and September the beach is a big attraction as visitors come to watch the female loggerhead and green turtles come to lay their eggs and see their hatchlings make their desperate run for the sea.
- The Buffavento Castle
- The Church of The Blessed Virgin Mary
Travel Times to Amenities
- Shops, bars and restaurants to Catalkoy Village just a 5 minute drive/20 minute walk
- Buffavento Castle: 10 minute drive
- Diana Beach, Port Cratos, Cratos Hotel Beach: 5 minute drive
- Korineum Golf and Beach Resort: 20 minute drive
- Ercan airport: 30 minute drive
- Kyrenia City Center: 15 minute drive
- Kyrenia General Hospital: 20 minute drive
- Private clinics, vets, hospitals: 5 minute drive
- Lefkosa town: 35 minute drive
- English School of Kyrenia: 10 minute drive
- Girne American University: 20 minute drive
Potential rental achievability:
Long Term - £300 per month
Short term - £300 per week