This fantastic brand new 2 bedroom property sits just moments away from a golden sandy beach and minute’s walking distance from the beautiful quaint fishing harbor of Bogaz with a few restaurants and bars situated along the coastline. It boasts of a whopping 52 square meter gross terraces, with the front terrace boasting spectacular uninterrupted sea views! Plenty of space to hold a full outdoor sofa set and even a Jacuzzi! The complex is really one in a million as there is absolutely no need for a car! With many facilities offered on-site including a spa, sauna, gym, children’s playground, communal pool and many more this really is a fantastic opportunity, either for personal use or holiday let investments. Handover March. Reference No: HP2199
The development is designed around six apartment blocks and an infrastructure that will result in the ambiance and atmosphere that you would expect from a five star resort, indeed, the apartments will not be out of keeping with suites in five-star hotels.
The site of this exquisitely designed project, designed and being built by one the biggest and most respected developers in the country, is on the coastal strip at the south facing end of Famagusta Bay. The site, carefully selected, is in the district of Iskele and lies between the thriving village of Iskele, where most amenities such as banks, shops, medical facilities and so on can be found, and the quaint fishing village of Bogaz. The village of Bogaz is now a tourist destination in its own right, famous for the bars and restaurants clustered around the working harbor and the wonderful atmosphere that captivates everyone. Quite magical and a short drive or walk along the beach road from the site of this stunning new complex.
What a superb location in which to build a new and ultra-luxurious holiday and residential development!
Life style by design
The upmarket-friendly village atmosphere is enhanced by the layout of the village design which is centered upon the magnificent outdoor pool generating a relaxed holiday feel. The planned infrastructure is simply astonishing and adds very substantial value to this investment in a lifestyle choice that will delight both you, your family and guests, or your rental clients. Quite awesome.
Will you ever need to leave the complex? Probably not, but you are a short and pleasant drive from many of the attractions that the region has to offer and the local beach is just a few meters away. The best of both worlds beckons.
On site and extra amenities:
- Classy fitted out restaurant area and outside seating area
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- 24 hour manned gated entrance
- Hairdressers’ salon and hairdresser services to your apartment
- Beauty Spa with Turkish Hamam and massage rooms
- Themed children’s activities and play area
- Approx £450 per week through 25 weeks of the year
- High Season: May – October
- Low Season: November – April
Long term rental:
- £350 per month
- It is possible to rent your property for minimum 3 months during winter period and then still gain holiday rentals throughout the summer.
- Maintenence for 2 bedroom: £60 per month – total £720 per month
- Solicitor fees: £1400 - If you decide to go ahead with our recommended solicitor
- Stamp Duty is 0.5%
- Electric and water connection £2,000 per apartment.
- 10% reservation
- At completion total balance
- 3% for the hand over for the deeds
- 5% VAT subject to new property
- Annual maintenance is £70 per month
Local Amenities & Attractions: Travelling Times
Nearest Supermarket - 1 minute walk
Closest beach – Opposite, 1 minute walk
Chemist - 10 minute walk
Iskele Town centre – 5 minutes’ drive
Long Beach – 10 minutes’ drive
Salamis Ruins And St Barnabas Abbey – 10 minutes’ drive
Famagusta City – 15 minutes’ drive
Karpaz Gate Marina – 50 minutes’ drive
Karpaz Peninsular – 1 hour drive
Ercan Airport – 50 minutes’ drive
Larnaca Airport – 1 hr 10 minutes’