Reference No: HP2147-s
Have the chance to own a property alongside the area’s largest aqua park! This smart complex offers a heap of fabulous amenities catering for everyone. Have the choice to spend a replenishing day being pampered in the spa, enjoy a delicious romantic meal with a sunset view in the evening, relax on the beach with a book while gaining that gorgeous summer glow or make those wonderful family memories and join in the fun with your children zooming down the amazing water slides. All of this could be yours either for the perfect holiday home or to live the permanent sunny dream we all wish for. If you like to explore fear not as the developer offers car rental service directly from site with many stunning places to discover along the coastline. The Karpaz peninsular, famous for its glorious Golden Beach and donkey sanctuary sits just 45 minutes’ along the coastline. What a beautiful drive indeed. As well as this, discover the charming Famagusta city center, the famous quaint fishing harbour of Bogaz with sea side restaurants, the old ancient ruins of Salamis and the glistening Gypsum crystal caves!
The developer is very well known for their fantastic facilities with successful developments around the Island. The best thing about this one is you are here right at the beginning! When purchasing a property off plan at the very start, the prices are always cheaper, therefore no doubt your property could double in price at completion as proved on previous projects! So even if you are looking for a holiday home you are also gaining an investment. You simply cannot go wrong!
It is no secret that the Bogaz, Iskele area is one of the most up and coming areas on the island with millions of pounds being invested including 1 brand new 5* hotel and the countries’ first 7* hotel. Being in the middle of this fabulous entertainment makes this a fantastic buy to let investment as well as holiday home and with a special payment plan offer for Busy Bees customers there is not much more you could possibly ask for.
Payment Plan options:
1. £1000 deposit to take the property off the market
2. 30% - reservation fee required within 4 weeks maximum of paying your deposit + 0.5% stamp duty
3. For a property still under construction, choose to pay in either monthly or quarterly instalments within 60 months interest free
0.5% Stamp duty
3% for the transfer of the deeds
Solicitor Fee: £1400
Infrastructure: £1500 maximum, due at completion
Maintenance fee: Approximately £46 per month
£1000 reservation + £1400 solicitor fees
30% - reservation fee + 0.5% stamp duty
Required within 4 weeks maximum of paying the reservation fee.
After completion you are then able to pay the remaining 70% within 60 months. Either in monthly instalments or quarterly installments all interest free.
A one off payment of £1500 is required for the infrastructure, can be paid after handover within 1 year
If you wish to take your title deed once the entire complex is completed you will then be required to pay a one off payment of:
3% for the transfer of the deeds
Maintenance fee £552 per year – can be paid monthly
Short term holiday lets high season (through 25 weeks of the year) Approx. £300 per week
Out of season approx. £220 per week
Long term rental: £220 per month
3 years rental guarantee available however terms and conditions apply:
Design package required from the developer
Payment plan changes; 50% down payment and the remaining within 36 - 48 months interest free depending on the choice of your property
Fantastic points of getting in at the beginning …
When buying off plan your property is growing in equity during construction as time goes on and will no doubt be worth more at completion than what it was at the beginning!
What gets even better is our sister company, Busy Bees Maintenance and Facilites can handle your property rental so you are stress free!
Therefore we can offer our help through the entire process from purchasing your property and then helping you earn your £££s.
RESERVE NOW SAVE £££s!!
The Long Beach Area: Your Closest Beach
Over the course of the last two years the Long Beach area as undergone a dramatic transformation. The development of the area around this wonderful sandy beach includes, outside gym, children’s play area a grassy picnic and leisure area all set along several kilometers of beach front promenade and cycle way. On the beach sits a wonderful petite café and an open air amphitheater. With many new bars, restaurants, shops and hotels; including the first 7* hotel in the country to be completed within the next couple of years makes this area the perfect place to purchase area for investment.
The town of Iskele, also known as Yeni Iskele, is located on the south east coastal area of Northern Cyprus and on the main road which heads towards the Karpaz Peninsula area. It is close to the harbor town of Boğaz, which is a very pretty old fishing village that still retains some of its authenticity whilst also being able to accommodate tourism. In the center of Iskele you will find a small Dominican chapel called Ayios Iakovos, which was originally built around the 15th century and on the outskirts of Iskele the church of Panayia Theotokos, a 12th century domed building which has been restored in recent years and reopened to the public as an Icon Museum.
Important Attractions: Sights & Sounds
- The regional festivals such as the Iskele International Folk Dance Festival, held annually in June.
- The best folk dance group title; and also the Iskele Festival which is held yearly in June/July time, and which hosts competitions, displays and plenty of outdoor cooking!
- The Karpaz peninsula: A stretch of beautiful land filled with the most stunning beaches in North Cyprus as well as home to some of the islands traditional donkeys.
- Karpaz Gate Marina with berthing for 350 yachts and all the facilities that the yachting fraternity requires.
- The local weekly market selling fresh local produce and household items.
- Bogaz: a small traditional fishing village with a picturesque tiny harbour
- Famagusta: a fascinating medieval walled city with oodles of charm and lots to explore including the Cathedral of St Nicolas, numerous houses, St. George of the Greeks church with its frescoes and the remains of the fortified citadel
- The ancient walled city of Famagusta is much as it was over five hundred years
- The Ruins of Salamis
- The 750 bed Kaya Artemis hotel and Noah’s Ark Hotel, both are impressive and only 15 minutes from the Bogaz area.
- The Monastery of Saint Barnabas
Local Amenities & Attractions: Travelling Times
Nearest Supermarket - 2 minute walk
Chemist – 5 minutes’ drive
Iskele Town centre – 5 minutes’ drive
Long Beach – 10 minutes’ drive
Salamis Ruins And St Barnabas Abbey – 10 minutes’ drive
Famagusta City – 15 minutes’ drive
Karpaz Gate Marina – 40 minutes’ drive
Karpaz Peninsular – 50 minutes’ drive
Ercan Airport – 40 minutes’ drive
Larnaca Airport – 1 hr 10 minutes’