This wonderful new project of garden and penthouse studio apartments, is being built by one of the leading developers on the island and the situation of this complex could not be better, as it is just across the road from the newly planned Esentepe Marina, which will also have a 5 * hotel within it….so this is just the perfect investment! Since the project was announced in January 2020, more than 50% have sold, with many more already reserved, so now is definitely the time to buy, before it’s too late! As well being able to walk to the new Marina, you are just a short stroll to the lovely Esentepe public sandy beach, restaurants and a large supermarket. There will be a free shuttle service going to the Korineum Golf course and another seafront complex, which is located only a 2 minute drive away, so the residents of this project will be able to use the many facilities, which includes a cinema, gym, tennis court, basketball court, mini-golf, childrens playground, a fantastic restaurant, mini-market, sauna, Turkish bath, massage, beauty center and an indoor swimming pool. So you can see why these great little studios, at such a great price, are the perfect investment! Ref: HP2550-KF
The construction of this project will begin at the end of December 2020. The completion date is the beginning of 2023.
The developer will provide 3 years interest free payment plan for this project.
Garden apartments £39,950 and penthouse apartments £49,950 (plus VAT)
Payment plan sample for Garden apartment:
- 2,000 gbp reservation fee until end of June 2020
- 35% (Minus reservation fee) June 2020 on signing of the Contract 12.000 gbp
- 20% on completion of foundations (approx. December 2020) 8.000 gbp
- 20% on completion of framework (approx. August 2021) 8.000 gbp
- 20% on completion of brickworks & plastering (approx. April 2022) 8.000 gbp
- 5% on key handover (Early 2023) 2.000 gbp
Once your property is paid in full and you wish to take the title deed in your name then a one off payment of 3% is required. Also, all brand new properties are subject to 5% VAT
Extra Costs involved:
- 0.5% Stamp duty
- 3% for the transfer of the deeds
- 5% VAT
- Solicitor Fee: £1400 if you decide to use our recommended solicitor
- Infrastructure: £2,500 (water and electric connection)
Maintenance fee is 60 GBP per month and it includes the maintenance of the communal areas of the site (Swimming Pool Maintenance, Gardening Maintenance, Cleaning of site), Water Pump system, CCTV Security Camera System on site and Free Shuttle Service to another complex, where you can use all indoor and outdoor facilities and the beach at no cost.