Reference No: HP2205-1
This stylish new residential resort is situated in one of the most saughted areas of Northern Cyprus, the popular coast of Long Beach. Famous for its beautiful golden sandy beach, new bars and restaurants gives any project here a high demand for new home owners and tourists. The complex offers a private and upper class home feel with top of the range facilities and only few apartments overall. The location and flexible payment terms offers anyone who purchases here a fantastic investment opportunity for short term/ long term rental. Also those of you who are genuine property investors know the perks of getting in at the very beginning of a new build. As proved on many other projects the return can range between a whopping 40 - 75% return as the value of the property continues to increase during construction.
On site amenities include:
Communal swimming pool
Bar and cafe
Sea and mountain range
1700 square meters total area
Inverter air conditioning system
7/24 camera security system
Double glass pvc windows
General Payment Plan options:
- 30% of the property price as a down payment + £1400 solicitor fees if you decide to use our recommended solicitor + 0.5% stamp duty
- 40% of the property price required either in monthly instalments or stage payments until handover 2022
- Instalments will generally commence 1 - 2 months after your down payment has been completed
- 30% paid in instalments or stage payments until handover in May 2022
- Generally an infrastructure fee is required of approximately £1500 during completion for the infrastructure of the electricity and water connections
- At handover the remaining 40% can be paid either in monthly or stage payments within 3 years interest free
All properties are subject to 5% vat at handover and 3% for the transfer of the title deed should you decide to take the deed into your name.
A one year maintenance fee upfront.
Please note: Payment plans are very flexible. If you have a budget on the down payment and monthly instalments, please just let us know and we will come up with the best plan to suit your needs!
0.5% Stamp duty – one off payment
3% for the transfer of the deeds – one off payment
5% VAT – one off payment
Solicitor Fee: £1400 – one off payment if you decide to use our recommended solicitor
Infrastructure: £1500 – one off payment
Maintenance fee: Approximately £45 - £55 per month
500tl deposit when transferring the electricity bills into your name
Maintenance fee £40 per month
Short term holiday lets high season (approx through 25 weeks of the year) Approx. £300 per week
Long term rental: £250 per month