Reference No: HP2201-3s
These stylish 3 bedroom villas present the perfect place to call home, whether that a holiday or permanent home. With 3 bedrooms and three bathrooms there’s no need for morning feuds over getting ready to start your sunny day. Feel comfortable in a friendly quaint community where new neighbors become friends and children play safely together outside enjoying the fruits of the residential facilities. What makes these properties an even better steal is the location. Set in the popular village of Yeni Bogaz ici just minutes from all stores, bars and restaurants as well as only a 5 minute drive to a spectacular new sandy beach and only 10 minutes’ drive to the famous Famagusta City Center and all its historical beauty.
On site amenities include:
- Outdoor communal pool
- Children’s pool
- Children’s play area
- Private bbq areas for each property
- Car park area
General Payment Plan options:
1. £5000 non-refundable deposit to take the property off the market
2. 30% - reservation fee required within 4 weeks maximum of paying your deposit + 0.5% stamp duty
3. 30% paid in installments or stage payments until handover in November 2020
4. At handover the remaining 40% can be paid either in monthly or stage payments within 2 years interest free
Please note: Payment plans are very flexible. If you have a budget on the down payment and monthly instalments, please just let us know and we will come up with the best plan to suit your needs!
At handover you will also be required to pay 5% vat, 3% for the transfer of the title into your name and a one off fee of £1500 for the infrastructure. Some developers ask for one year maintenance fee upfront also.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 guest w/c
- Fitted Kitchen
- Fitted wardrobes
- PVC Double glazed windows
- Solar panels for hot water
- Central heating and air-conditioning infrastructure
- Modern fireplace
0.5% Stamp duty – one off payment
3% for the transfer of the deeds – one off payment
5% VAT – one off payment
Solicitor Fee: £1400 – one off payment if you decide to use our recommended solicitor
Infrastructure: £1500 – one off payment
Maintenance fee: Approximately £45 - £55 per month
500tl deposit when transferring the electricity bills into your name
Short term holiday lets high season (approx through 25 weeks of the year) Approx. £450 per week
Long term rental: £350 per month
RESERVE NOW SAVE £££s!!
The Salamis Area
The ancient city of Salamis became the capital of Cyprus as far back as 1100 BC. The city shared the destiny of the rest of the island during the successive occupations by the various dominant powers of the Near East, viz. the Assyrians, Egyptians, Persians, and Romans. The ancient site covers an area of one square mile extending along the sea shore. There is still a large area awaiting excavation and this is forested with mimosa, pine and eucalyptus trees. The amphitheatre at Salamis orignally held over 15,000 people. Modern concerts are still held there today. Next to the ruins of Salamis, Silver Beach is an ideal spot to combine a bit of culture and some serious sun-worshiping.
Local Amenities & Attractions: Travelling Times
- 10 minute drive to the famous golden Long Beach stretch
- Local supermarket and pharmacy, 5 minute drive
- Bars and restaurants along the coast (20 km stretch)
- 5 minutes’ drive to the closest supermarket and pharmacy
- 10 minutes’ drive to Famagusta City Centre and its wonderful historical features.
- 40 minutes’ drive from Ercan Airport
- 90 minutes’ drive from Larnaca Aırport
- 50 mins drive from Nicosia