Exchange deed

7 years mortgage available for key ready 

5 years interest free for off plan

Interest free payment plans

Italian Restaurant / bar on site open all year round

Night club and karaoke bar 

Games rooms and Children’s play areas

Kinder garden and children’s club activities such as martial arts

5 communal pools including children’s aqua park, adult pool and pool bar.

Jacuzzi

Bbq and seating areas

Great for investment, optional payment plans

Gym, Dead Sea Spa, Restaurant and bar

Outdoor and indoor children’s play areas

 

600 meters from a famous beautiful sandy beach

Events held on site during summer period

Bus available from site 

Bars and restaurants within 2 min walking distance and on site

2 minutes’ walk to the closest large supermarket and pharmacy

20 minutes’ drive to Famagusta City Centre and historical city

45 minutes from Aya Napa

40 minutes’ drive from Ercan Airport

90 minutes’ drive from Larnaca Aırport  

50 minutes’ drive from Nicosia  and historical city

 

Have the chance to own a property in one of Northern Cyprus’ most famous complexes. This smart project offers a heap of fabulous amenities catering for everyone as it resembles its own little universe! Life has already begun in this fabulous world with families creating happy memories and enjoying time together in the children’s play grounds, aqua park, games room, special activity events and of course beach fun! Not only is this a fabulous place for family fun but the site also offers adults only entertainment with a designated adults only pool to relax, as well as spending a day being pampered in the dead sea spa. Of an evening have the choice to pump up the volume and dabble in some karaoke fun dance the night away in the complex’s brilliant night club just within 1 minute walking distance.

This really is a fantastic world! With great payment terms and investment opportunities as well as a treat for the family.

Reference No: HP2163 - s 

On site amenities include:

Swimming Pools (1430 m²):

  • Family and Leisure Pool (760 m²)
  • Semi-Olympic Pool (330 m²)
  • Indoor Pool (heated in Winter time – 100 m²)
  • Aqua-Park Pool with Slides (210 m²)
  • Kids Pool (30m²)

Sport Facilities:

  • Tennis Court
  • Beach Volleyball
  • Outdoor Sports Court
  • Indoor Gym/Fitness Club
  • Yoga and Pilates Studio
  • Bicycles (rent)
  • Big Chess Board
  • Mini-Golf
  • Martial Arts Club ( specialized in Jiu-Jitsu)

Children Facilities:

  • Children play ground
  • Kindergarten
  • Educational Center
  • Indoor kids’ club
  • Play Boat
  • Arcade (snooker, video games, table tennis) 

SPA and Wellness Facilities:

  • Dead Sea SPA (coming soon)
  • Sauna
  • Hamam
  • Indoor Jacuzzi
  • Outdoor Jacuzzi
  • Massage room

Dining and shopping:

  • Restaurant
  • Pool Bar
  • BBQ areas
  • Mini-market 

Maintenance and Rental department on the Site:

  • Housekeeping service
  • Laundry Room
  • Gated site with 24/7 security 

Extras

  • Bus service into town
  • Car hire available
  • Internet available

Handover dates:

YEAR 2020:

(Only Penthouses, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments are available for sale

with handover dates between April and August 2020)

Block A - December 2020

YEAR 2021:

Block B - April 2021

Block C - August 2021

Block D - September 2021

Block E - November 2021

Block F - October 2021

Block G - December 2021

YEAR 2022:

Block H - March 2022

Block I - February 2022

Payment Plan options: 

1. £2000 deposit to take the property off the market + £1400 solicitor fees if you decide to use our recommended solicitor

2. 25% - reservation fee required within 4 weeks maximum of paying your deposit minus your £2000 reservation + 0.5% stamp duty

3. For properties to be completed between March 2022 and June 2022

Only 25% down payment required and then choose to pay the remaining in either quarterly or interest free instalments within 5 years

OR

Receive a 7 year mortgage from the developer at 9.2% interest rate

4. For a property due to be handed over between December 2020 and February 2022

Only 25% of the property price required followed by the remaining 75% within 2 years interest free. Can be in either monthly or quarterly instalments

OR

Receive a 5 year mortgage (from developer), 9.2% interest rate 

 5. All new properties are subject to 5% vat and 3% is required for the transfer of the title deeds once your property is paid in FULL

One year maintenance fee up front