NEW BUILD PRICES FROM £51,000 + VAT PAYABLE
Legend has it that if you buy a property on this fantastic beachside complex, you’d never want to leave, and why would you when you have everything you’d ever want here!? From jet skiing, canoeing, beach volleyball, paddle boards or lounging by one of the two large communal pools and watching the days go by to exploring the picturesque town of Bogaz, close to the harbour and an assortment of fantastic fish restaurants, the new Long Beach leisure area, the historical city of Famagusta and the very modern university, The Karpaz Gate Marina and the ancient city of Salamis, there definitely is a lifestyle for everyone! Claim your very own castle in the sun with these quality built 1 bed apartments with design choices and options to accommodate your unique style and budget and tap into a lifestyle many can only dream of. Located on a well maintained complex that’s offers the best of building and finishing material set in with a mix of apartment types you can definitely benefit from investing and living the seaside lifestyle, and when you’re away take advantage of the great rental potential and have your home work for you. Ref Number HP1669-K
The developer also offers great deals, discounts, gifts and guarantees with purchases, please inquire about what offers are available.* Terms & conditions may apply.
A range of finished 1 bed apartments that range from 46m2 internal with 12.3m2 terracing to 60m2 internal sizes to fit your desired lifestyle. Choose your own color scheme, design material, finishes and even décor with one of four fantastic internationally acclaimed interior decorators from the builder!
An award winning beachfront development with the best range of well-maintained facilities on a single site, all set around two crystal clear communal pools, a fantastic restaurant, Giant Chess area and well manicured lawns. With only walking minutes to the beach and the beach bar (where you could have your dream destination wedding!) and the endless stretch of sea and sand around you, this development truly feels like a dream! Also the traditional village of Iskele is a 5 minutes’ drive away and has a wide assortment of shops and cafes, with the quaint fishing village of Bogaz just a ten minute drive along the coast road.
The Facilities Include:
- Beach Volleyball
- Outdoor Sports Ground
- Sun beds with Umbrella
- Jet Ski
- Storage for Water sport Equipment
- Paddle Boards
- Indoor Gym
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Kids Swimming Pool
- Giant Chess Board
- Children’s Play Area
- On-site Restaurant
- Beach Bar
- BBQ Areas
- On Site after sales rental and maintenance service
Important Attractions: Sights & Sounds
- The regional festivals such as the Iskele International Folk Dance Festival, held annually in June.
- The best folk dance group title; and also the Iskele Festival which is held yearly in June/July time, and which hosts competitions, displays and plenty of outdoor cooking!
- The Karpaz peninsula: A stretch of beautiful land filled with the most stunning beaches in North Cyprus as well as home to some of the islands traditional donkeys.
- Karpaz Gate Marina with berthing for 350 yachts and all the facilities that the yachting fraternity requires.
- The local weekly market selling fresh local produce and household items.
- Bogaz: a small traditional fishing village with a picturesque tiny harbour
- Famagusta: a fascinating medieval walled city with oodles of charm and lots to explore including the Cathedral of St Nicolas, numerous houses, St. George of the Greeks church with its frescoes and the remains of the fortified citadel
- The ancient walled city of Famagusta is much as it was over five hundred years
- The Ruins of Salamis
- The 750 bed Kaya Artemis hotel and Noah’s Ark Hotel, both are impressive and only 15 minutes from the Bogaz area.
- The Monastery of Saint Barnabas
If you would like to learn more about the area: Click Here. http://www.busybeesestateagents-cyprus.net/island/bogaz/