NEW BUILD PRICES FROM £40,800 + VAT PAYABLE
Treat yourself and your family to an excellent opportunity to purchase a property not only in North Cyprus but on a 5-star luxury site! If this site had any more features it would be downright sinful! Enjoy summers by the on-site aqua park, one of four communal pools or indoors in the Dead Sea Spa or having a decadent meal. Spend the cooler days swimming in the indoor heated pool or treating yourself and your loved ones to a sauna experience, truly the joys are endless! Maximize your living or investment experience by deciding the best apartment for you with a mix of apartment types on each floor. Whatever you decide each studio apartment is finished with high-end materials (and you could consult with special designers to add your own touch!), and with the choice of furniture packages, this is simply a fantastic way to own a home on your own terms! The complex is a magnificent oasis with year-round features such as the spa, children’s pool and Aqua Park, selection of fitness activities, on-site supermarket and kiddies’ day care and a short drive from the new Long Beach leisure area and a 5 minute drive to Iskele and the harbour at Bogaz that make living here any time of the year a unique experience. What’s more with basic rental packages you could earn money from your home, do I hear you say “Destination North Cyprus?” Ref Number HP1663-KS
The developer offers great deals, discounts and gifts and guarantees with purchases, please inquire about what offers are available.* Terms & conditions may apply. Deeds ready upon site completion in a few months
A range of finished studio apartments with the choice of a single length living plan or with an annexed bedroom, providing different choices to fit your desired lifestyle.
A unique award winning Roman style development with the best range of well-maintained facilities on a single site, all set within the beautiful landscaped gardens. A five minute walk from a beautiful sandy beach and the newly developed Long Beach a little further along the coastal path. The traditional village of Iskele is a 5 minute drive away and has a wide assortment of shops and cafes, with the quaint fishing village of Bogaz just a ten minute drive along the coast road.
The Facilities Include:
- Elevators in all apartment blocks
- Selection of outdoor swimming pools & children’s pool
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Aqua park with slides
- Salt & Massage Rooms
- Dead Sea Water Floating Pool
- Indoor Kids Club
- Yoga, Crossfit, Step & Pilates Studio
- Indoor & Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Asian Restaurant
- Pool Bar
- International Cuisine Restaurant
- Mini-golf, beach volleyball and Giant Chess areas.
- Sports courts
- Games arcade
- Open air amphitheater
- Internet access
- Mini market
- Barbeque and picnic area set in landscaped garden
- Backup generator for public areas
- Gated site with 24 hour security
- On Site after sales rental and maintenance service
Important Attractions: Sights & Sounds
- The regional festivals such as the Iskele International Folk Dance Festival, held annually in June.
- The best folk dance group title; and also the Iskele Festival which is held yearly in June/July time, and which hosts competitions, displays and plenty of outdoor cooking!
- The Karpaz peninsula: A stretch of beautiful land filled with the most stunning beaches in North Cyprus as well as home to some of the islands traditional donkeys.
- Karpaz Gate Marina with berthing for 350 yachts and all the facilities that the yachting fraternity requires.
- The local weekly market selling fresh local produce and household items.
- Bogaz: a small traditional fishing village with a picturesque tiny harbour
- Famagusta: a fascinating medieval walled city with oodles of charm and lots to explore including the Cathedral of St Nicolas, numerous houses, St. George of the Greeks church with its frescoes and the remains of the fortified citadel
- The ancient walled city of Famagusta is much as it was over five hundred years
- The Ruins of Salamis
- The 750 bed Kaya Artemis hotel and Noah’s Ark Hotel, both are impressive and only 15 minutes from the Bogaz area.
- The Monastery of Saint Barnabas
If you would like to learn more about the area: Click Here. http://www.busybeesestateagents-cyprus.net/island/bogaz/